Re: st: VEC: t- instead of z-statistics

From   Barbara Engels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: VEC: t- instead of z-statistics
Date   Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:20:34 +0200

Thanks John, thanks Richard. Richard, this exactly is my concern. On top, I have only a relatively small number of observations ... In my opinion, there SHOULD be a way to demand t-statistics.