st: Cannot find the cfa package on Stata 11

From   Urmi Bhattacharya <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Cannot find the cfa package on Stata 11
Date   Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:20:31 -0400

Dear Statalisters,

I am new to factor analysis and I am interested in installing the cfa
package created by Stanislav Kolenikov. However, when I type findit
cfa , I get cfa1 which considers only single factor. However, in my
model I have two factors. I was wondering if someone could help me out
here in terms of the what package is needed that could deal with
confirmatory factor analysis as outlined in the stata journal article
by Stanislav Kolenikov.

Best

Urmi Bhattacharaya