Re: st: Showing all categories in legend with catplot

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Showing all categories in legend with catplot
Date   Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:19:25 -0500

An alternative is -tabplot- (SSC). Consider.

tabplot q2 newold , perc(newold) yasis yla(1/3) showval

Nick