st: superscript in SMCL

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: superscript in SMCL
Date   Thu, 21 Jul 2011 06:36:42 -0700 (PDT)

I will lide to use superscript on a display line. Is there a way to do this?

I tryed a couplr of things but they do not work:

. di " x {superscript:2}"
 x {superscript:2}

. di "{&function} x {superscript:2}"
 {&function} x {superscript:2}