Re: st: Paired t-test for propensity match cohort

From   Lars Folkestad <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Paired t-test for propensity match cohort
Date   Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:06:54 +0200

If you sort group and age and use the stable option you can reshape your data using the reshape wide option
The stable option is critical.
Tjeck you data one million times when you have reshaped your data, so that pair 1 is a line. (there is a funktion in Stata that can do the checking for you, but cannot remember the name of it.)

Then do ttest varex1 == varex2

Hope it helps, and that i havent misunderstood your problem.

Mvh
Lars Folkestad