Re: st: full length variable labels as matrix row names

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: full length variable labels as matrix row names
Date   Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:42:46 +0100

Have a look at the help for -limits-. From memory I think that row and column names can not be as long as value labels, but check the limits for your version and flavour of Stata.

Nick