Re: st: crossed 4-level linear analysis

From   Amir Sariaslan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: crossed 4-level linear analysis
Date   Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:24:56 +0200

Juliette,

I'm not clear as to how you came to the conclusion that Stata could
not fit the four crossed random effects. Given your relatively small
sample size, I am thinking that you might not have enough variability
for all of your random effects. You may also want to check out gllamm,
as suggested by Neil.

Sincerely,
Amir