Re: st: Post hoc analysis after twoway repeated measures anova (one factor between - one within)

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Post hoc analysis after twoway repeated measures anova (one factor between - one within)
Date   Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:09:54 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

look, either in the manual or in the help system, under -anova postestimation- and see "test" under there; in setting up your matrix of tests you will probably want first to use "showorder", then the matrix define statement and then the test statement using whatever correction (e.g., bonferroni) you prefer

Rich