Re: st: geting e-class returns in outreg2 for multiple models

From   Doug Hess <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: geting e-class returns in outreg2 for multiple models
Date   Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:49:38 -0400

Thanks, Dan. The append did work great for putting multiple models
side-by-side, which is very cool. But it still gave each model the
same LL.

Maybe I created the outreg2 loop incorrectly? I'm just figuring
looping out. Below is what I wrote; it comes after running and storing
by "est store" a dozen models. Is the issue that I need the LL to be
stored perhaps as a local macro call "LL1" , "LL2" etc. after each
model and then called up in the "addstat()" option with LL`i' ? Or
should I do an "outreg, append" after each model is run and forget the
loop? I was hoping for shorter code, but maybe pithiness isn't the
right virture here.

forvalues i=1/12 {
outreg2 [fullmodellogit`i'] using July8fullmodel, sideway  ///
		stats(coef se pval aster) addstat(LL, `e(ll)') noparen dec(3) excel append
}

Thank you!

-Doug