Re: st: Creating household id for groups of persons

From   Robert Picard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Creating household id for groups of persons
Date   Wed, 6 Jul 2011 13:01:26 -0400

Unless I'm mistaken, Fernando's solution will not always group
correctly households. In the simple example below, there are 3
contracts with 4 different members of the same household. Such cases
require more that one pass over the data (contract 13 groups id 2 and
4 and then contract 11 and 12 groups 1 2 3 4 together).

* --------------------- begin example ---------------------
clear all
input contract id
 11  1