st: mata in program define

From   Zhi Su <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: mata in program define
Date   Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:35:53 -0400

Hi, Dear statalists,
  I need to get bootstrap standard errors in a regression. And I need
to define a program that produce the standdard errors for a single
sample. When defining parts of the program that is involved with
matrix calculation, mata is used. When the part of mata command
complete, I need to use command "end". This "end" is taken by Stata as
the end of program define. However, it is not because several commands
need to be run after the parts of matrix calculation.
  How can I let the stata know that the "end" is the "end" of mata
workspace, not the "end" of program define?
  Thank you!

Zhi Su
348 Holmes Hall
Northeastern University