Re: st: average marginal efefcts after mi

From   Sunniva Andersen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: average marginal efefcts after mi
Date   Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:06:09 +0200

Thank you Morten,

I have tried to changes the code, but there is still an error.

mi estimate, post:logit employment alder barn
margins, dydx ( alder barn)

warning cannot perform check for estimable functions. e (sample) does
not identify the estimation sample.

mi estimate, or:logit employment alder barn
margins, dydx ( alder barn)

last estimates not found.

Any further advice about this?
Sunniva