RE: st: RE: RE: find xi3 ado file

From   "Cans, Christine" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: find xi3 ado file
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:54:11 +0000

Thanks a lot Maarteen for this nice help.
I realise now that the lack of result when following the instruction was due in fact to the firewall of my hospital. I succeeded to overcome it now.

Christine Cans

Dr Christine Cans
Unité d'Exploitation de l'Information Médicale
SIIM CHU de Grenoble
BP 217
38043 Grenoble Cedex09
Tel: 04 76 76 94 03  Fax: 04 76 76 52 02
email [email protected]

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] De la part de Maarten Buis
Envoyé : mercredi 29 juin 2011 10:19
À : [email protected]
Objet : Re: st: RE: RE: find xi3 ado file

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Cans, Christine wrote:
> Yes I did it, followng strictly the instruction, however it still does not work ...
> If someone has got it already, perhaps it can be sent to me directly by email ?

Does not work is not an informative statement. You must tell us exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata told you in return. How else can we help you?

Sending you the files privately would be the wrong solution. First, installing such programs manually can easily go wrong and lead to all kinds of complications later on. Second, if you cannot find -xi3- now than later on you will not be able to find other programs. Do you expect us to sent you programs every time you wish to install a program?

I made a little movie that exactly shows what to type and what you will see:
<http://screencast.com/t/gtsLFnhGc8Tt>

Hope this helps,
Maarten

Maarten L. Buis