RE: st: Summarizing properties of other group members meeting specified conditions

From   Erik Aadland <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Summarizing properties of other group members meeting specified conditions
Date   Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:49:04 +0000

I'll answer my own question.
Org_id 4 gets a maxvalue of 3 because it meets both cond_1 and cond_2.

The code therefore appears to be correct now, until I stand corrected again.

Thanks again.

All the best,

Erik.