Re: st: Case control study

Subject   Re: st: Case control study
Date   Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:59:09 -0400

You might want to check Alastair Scott's review to see what's been
done in population-based case-control studies, if that's relevant:
http://www.statcan.gc.ca/bsolc/olc-cel/olc-cel?catno=12-001-X20060029546&lang=eng.
Basically, it is a slightly updated version of the chapter in Chambers
& Skinner (2003) edited volume
(http://www.citeulike.org/user/ctacmo/article/716022).