Re: st: RE: saving -tabstatmat- output as matrix/data

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: saving -tabstatmat- output as matrix/data
Date   Sat, 25 Jun 2011 07:58:07 +0100

Evidently, "Fernando" sent a private solution. He is clearly entitled
to do that, but the rest of us can have no idea what it was unless it
is explained

Nick

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Enayetur Raheem
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Solved. Thanks to Fernando :)

Enayetur Raheem