Re: st: save the output

From   "William R. Buchanan" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: save the output
Date   Thu, 23 Jun 2011 06:50:31 -0400

- findit outreg2 -
- findit estout -

There are several user written programs that do exactly this, but the two above are readily available and have great documentation for helping you to get exactly what you want stored and defining the format of the output.

Sent from my iPhone