Re: st: Fixed effects panel in presence of heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation

From   Natalie Trapp <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fixed effects panel in presence of heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation
Date   Tue, 21 Jun 2011 18:15:35 +0200

Hi Volker,

thank you very much!

Regards,