Re: st: RE: Problem with xi and xtivreg2

From   Juan Pablo Cote Baron <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Problem with xi and xtivreg2
Date   Sun, 19 Jun 2011 13:43:11 -0500

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response. I tried what you suggested but it didn't work. Having created the year dummies first, I typed:

xtivreg2 x w _Iyear_2004 _Iyear_2005 (y = z), fe robust

but I keep getting the same error message. I wonder what the problem could be.

Thanks again,

Juan.