Re: st: Nlsur quaids and IV

From   Ana <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nlsur quaids and IV
Date   Fri, 17 Jun 2011 20:42:01 -0300

Dear Perez,

Is there any overidentification test that applies for the whole demand
system?
In the Bopape study (reference you sent me), the author shows the
overidentification for each share equation. I would like to know if there
exists an overidentification test for the whole demand system?
Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Ana.