Re: st: regarding negative lag coefficient in xtabond regressions

From   Markus Eberhardt <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: regarding negative lag coefficient in xtabond regressions
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:12:07 +0100

Narasimhan,

Bond (2002) Journal of Portuguese Economics or
cemmap working paper  CWP09/02
http://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/2661

Add to that Blundell and Bond (2000) Econometric Reviews or
IFS working aper W99/04
http://www.ifs.org.uk/publications/2722

That should do the trick.

Markus Eberhardt
ESRC Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Centre for the Study of African
Economies, Department of Economics, University of Oxford
Stipendiary Lecturer, St Catherine's College, Oxford

web: http://sites.google.com/site/medevecon/home
email: [email protected]
twitter: http://twitter.com/sjoh2052
mail: Centre for the Study of African Economies, Department of
Economics, Manor Rd, Oxford OX1 3UQ, England