Re: st: Using sampling/probability weights for mixed design ANOVA in STATA

From   Meg Dennison <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using sampling/probability weights for mixed design ANOVA in STATA
Date   Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:25:15 +1000

Hi Steven,

I am still familiarizing myself with STATA and have looked at this
syntax below using anova, regress and pweights commands - can this
handle repeated measures (within-subjects) variables?

Thanks again,

Meg