Re: st: Fuzzy matching (so to say) based on geographical coordinates

From   Nils Braakmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fuzzy matching (so to say) based on geographical coordinates
Date   Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:29:59 +0100

Austin, Dimitriy, thanks for the quick response! That should get me going.

Cheers,
Nils