Re: st: test or ftest command

From   Jeffrey Wooldridge <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: test or ftest command
Date   Fri, 10 Jun 2011 06:57:07 -0400

I think there's a simple solution. After you use the "cluster" option
with any Stata command, all subsequent tests are robust to clustering.
So just type

test

Do not type

test cluster(scid)