Re: st: Clustered, longitudinal data with ordinal outcome

Subject   Re: st: Clustered, longitudinal data with ordinal outcome
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 16:22:42 -0500

As such, GLLAMM sees data as flat. There's a country-specific effect,
but that's it. It is essentially a random effect only model. Putting
something like AR(1) structure in the residuals is extremely
cumbersome.