Re: st: Problem with margins after logit on a person period data

Subject   Re: st: Problem with margins after logit on a person period data
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 15:22:21 -0400

Urmi Bhattacharya <[email protected]> :

I don't see how using -cloglog- instead of -logit- changes anything.
Either way you are modeling the hazard.