Re: st: Leamer's Extreme Bound Analysis and Fixed Effect

From   "P. Lopes-Monteiro" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Leamer's Extreme Bound Analysis and Fixed Effect
Date   09 Jun 2011 16:36:00 +0100

Thank you for your explanation. I will be more precise and accurate next time.

Another question I have is regarding level(.) and ci(.). If I want to get significant results at the 95% significance level, do I have to set level and ci .95?

Thanks

Patricia