Re: st: Comparing weighted and unweighted distributions via Chi2 test

From   Duru <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Comparing weighted and unweighted distributions via Chi2 test
Date   Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:52:57 +0200

Thanks Fatih this helps a lot. The problem with pstest is that I dont
have two groups, need to compare weighted and unweighted versions of
the same data set. So for "treated" I need to enter 0=unweighted,
1=weighted, then it gets complicated as there is no such indicator.
Apparently, I will need to keep working with manual calculations after
producing descriptives for unweighted weighted versions.

Best,

Duru