Re: st: weights and pooling question

Subject   Re: st: weights and pooling question
Date   Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:49:00 -0400

Ladislav Kozak <[email protected]> :
You should construct your own weights, first deciding what population
or dgp you wish to generalize to, then devoting about a year to
figuring out exactly how to create the perfect weights.
But you will probably not be too far off if you divide weights by the
number of times each distinct person appears (1, 2, or 3) and cluster
by person id, or some higher clustering var.