Re: st: Leamer's Extreme Bound Analysis and Fixed Effect

From   "P. Lopes-Monteiro" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Leamer's Extreme Bound Analysis and Fixed Effect
Date   08 Jun 2011 14:42:07 +0100

Dear Martin

Thank you for your reply. I am interested in knowing how I can obtain the max and min coefficient within a 95% confidence interval.

Thanks for all your help
Patricia