st: esttab bootstrap observations

From   john sanders <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: esttab bootstrap observations
Date   Tue, 7 Jun 2011 14:32:47 -0400

I am estimating a model that uses a pairwise, clustered bootstrap to
calculate standard errors. After estimating the model, I output the
regression estimates using esttab.

However, the number of observations in the regression sample (as
reported by esttab) is not correct. I know it is not correct, because
when I estimate the model without the bootstrap, the observations are
different than the observations reported when bootstrapping.

I am wondering if this has something to do with the clusters being
drawn (in the bootstrap) as opposed to individual observations or if
there might be some other explanation.

Best,

John Sanders