Re: RE: st: Elimination of outliers

From   "Achmed Aldai" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: Elimination of outliers
Date   Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:38:23 +0200

Hi Nick,

can you please tell me how to eliminate the top and bottom 2% of each variable because in my regression so far I am not getting the proper results and want to find out with this if this causes the problem.

Thank you!
-------- Original-Nachricht --------