Re: st: predict

From   Chiara Mussida <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: predict
Date   Mon, 6 Jun 2011 10:34:11 +0200

The code I use was,
mlogit utr sex age loweduc compulsory diploma, b(3)

then I got my estimates in STATA.

by typing:
predict p1 if e(sample), outcome(1)

I did get a probability different from the one I got by using the
coefficient estimates to compute the relative odds ratio.
Many Thanks
Chiara