st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight

From   "Wike, Traci" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: mi estimate using gllamm and pweight
Date   Tue, 31 May 2011 13:30:07 +0000

Hello everyone,

I am running a multi-level model with multiply imputed data and using propensity score weights. Because xtmixed does not allow pweights, I am using gllamm. Yet, when I try to run the model using mi estimate: (to account for the imputed data), I receive a message saying that mi estimate is not supported with gllamm. Does anyone have suggestions for how to handle this?

Thanks,
Traci

Traci L. Wike, MSW
School of Social Work