st: Correlation matrices across multiple datasets

From   Mosi Ifatunji <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Correlation matrices across multiple datasets
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 16:19:51 -0400

All,

I am working with data that has been 'multiply imputed' (post, -mi impute mvn-). I now have 20 datasets that I am analyzing together. Although there are several commands (e.g., -mi estimate- and -mibeta-) for conducting multiple regression, I am having trouble finding syntax that will produce a correlation matrix across 20 datasets simultaneously. The command that I usually use in Stata is -pwcorr-. For example:

pwcorr x1 x2 x3 x4, sig obs star(.10)

Does anyone know if such a command exists or is there anyone who might be able to help me out in developing syntax that would produce estimates that are averaged across the 20 datasets? Please let me know if you need more information about the procedures I am referencing.

Thanks,

Mosi Ifatunji