Re: st: Re: Continuing a loop inspite of errors

From   Oliver Jones <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Continuing a loop inspite of errors
Date   Wed, 25 May 2011 13:56:47 +0200

Hi,
maybe another way of doing it would be

describe xxx*, varlist

foreach var of varlist r(varlist) {
	sum `x'
}

Best
Oliver

Am 25.05.2011 11:00, schrieb Narahari H.S.:
Some research got me the solution. Code is below

forvalues i=10/90{
capture noisily : sum xxx`i'
if _rc==111{
continue