Re: Re : st: RE: Smith and Todd test

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re : st: RE: Smith and Todd test
Date   Tue, 24 May 2011 13:51:44 +0200

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 1:40 PM, kankeu hyacinthe wrote:
> I tried pstest, but it only report the  standardized differences test (t-test) (Rosenbaum and Rubin, 1985). I read in an article (Feng et Al., 2010) that it was possible to perform the Smith and Todd test and the Hotelling test in addition to this t-test. That is why I'm trying to know how to execute it with stata.

Please read the Statalist FAQ (see bottom of every message on
statalist): When citing you must give the complete citation. That is
the second time in one day you did not follow the rules. Those rules
exist to help you ask questions that can be answered. We cannot help
people who are unwilling to help themselves.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen