Re: st: strange error with stata10 and 9 using by

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: strange error with stata10 and 9 using by
Date   Mon, 23 May 2011 07:34:56 +0100

In some lines here you refer to -fechalta- and in some to -fechaalta-.
But my guess is that you would see different messages if that was the
problem.

This works as expected:

. sysuse auto, clear
(1978 Automobile Data)