Re: st: Estimating complete demand system

From   olorunfemi sola <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Estimating complete demand system
Date   Sun, 22 May 2011 21:33:28 +0100 (BST)

Dear Brian Poi,
Thank you for your response.  kindly assist my ignorance. Where can i locate "the reference manual entry for -nlsur- that shows how to fit an AIDS model" that you suggested to me.I have been looking for it ever since. Am using STATA 11. 2.
Thanks in anticipation.
SOLA OLORUNFEMI   Ph.D
SENIOR LECTURER   DEAPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNIVERSITY
AKUNGBA AKOKO
ONDO STATE NIGERIA official e-mail: [email protected]
TEL NO +234 803 581 0893