st: Re: expanding obs, then changing values based on that

From   Michael Costello <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: expanding obs, then changing values based on that
Date   Fri, 20 May 2011 23:59:40 -0400

Disregard, I solved it!

I created a variable that counted all the teachers with the same
teacher_id, then used that value to run a substring command which
picked out the exact location in my string that I needed.  No repeats!
 Thanks for helping me think things though!

-Michael

--
Michael Costello
Mathematics & Statistics Teacher, Bethesda-Chevy Chase High School

"To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of."  -Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher,
FRS