Re: st: increasing variance when adding covariates (xtmelogit)

From   Maria Fleischmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: increasing variance when adding covariates (xtmelogit)
Date   Thu, 19 May 2011 09:06:34 +0200

Hello Rob,

did you yet get any answer on your question? perhaps on another way
than statalist?
I would also be very interested the explanation because I had the same
problem in one of my analyses. Back then, my supervisor told me that
this was a rather frequent problem when modelling a multilevel
logistic model. He however could not provide any explanations for
this.
So if you get any more insight, I would be happy if you'd let me know too.

Maria