Re: st: Using 64 bits stata to increase memory

From   roland andersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using 64 bits stata to increase memory
Date   Wed, 18 May 2011 14:52:57 +0200

If you have Stata 11, the 64 bit version should be on the CD. If you
have problem with the hardware and Windows, as suggeted by others,
maybe Ubuntu 64 bit could be an alternative. I installed Ubuntu just
to use it with Stata for larger datasets and it works fine with 4x1GB
Ram modules.

Roland Andersson