st: Stata vs. Minitab

From   Garrett Harmon <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata vs. Minitab
Date   Wed, 11 May 2011 09:34:51 -0400

Hello all, I'm kind of new here. I work for a government contractor,
and I'm trying to get Stata approved at my office. Dealing with the
red tape has been a pain, and in order to get it at my office I need
to show how Stata fills a role that Minitab does not. I don't know
much about Minitab as I've just used Stata. Could someone help me and
give me some points on how Stata does things that Minitab can't? Any
help is appreciated!

Respectfully,

Garrett Harmon