Re: st: imputation of missing dates

From   roland andersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: imputation of missing dates
Date   Tue, 10 May 2011 18:15:09 +0200

And here is another one:

STATISTICS IN MEDICINE
Statist. Med. 2004; 23:3803–3820
Choice of time-scale in Cox’s model analysis of epidemiologic cohort
data: a simulation study
Anne C. M. Thiebaut and Jacques Benichou

Greetings
Roland