Re: st: Nonparametric estimation or smoothing with convexity imposed

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nonparametric estimation or smoothing with convexity imposed
Date   Fri, 6 May 2011 06:08:45 +0100

Henderson and Parmenter (2009): please supply full reference.

Nick

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:43 PM, Powers, Nicholas <[email protected]>