Re: st: clustering in bootstrap

Subject   Re: st: clustering in bootstrap
Date   Wed, 27 Apr 2011 14:17:13 -0500

Marcella,

show us your code and explain what you wanted it to do in more detail
(and what you expected this code to do, and what you think this code
did), please. I have an idea of what's going on, but I would first
like to see what it is that you need to do, so as to give a focused
answer.