Re: st: RE: ZINB - how do you use lagged variables?

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: ZINB - how do you use lagged variables?
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:55:18 -0400

As a suggestion, if you are using only lagged independent variables,
including them in a -zinb- model poses no problem. However, if you
want to include lags of your integer dependent variable, using -zinb-
is ill-advised as it does not model the time series correlation of the
dependent variable properly. Autorregresive conditional poisson models
or integer autorregresive models are more suitable for time series
count data.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez