Re: st: String function headache.

From   Scott Talkington <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: String function headache.
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:08:56 -0400

That is very helpful, thanks. I wasn't sure whether the "#" character was an operator of some kind, and that was the reason I was getting odd results. Apparently it's not, in this case, but it often is. The other thing that always confuses me about these string functions combined with foreach is that I'm never sure where to place the quotes, especially if operators are involved.

--Scott