Re: st: Question about reporting lots of coefficients

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Question about reporting lots of coefficients
Date   Fri, 22 Apr 2011 19:27:45 +0100

This is a widely shared need. You can look at the -estimates- suite of
commands, or popular user-written commands such as

-estout-  (SSC)   (B. Jann)
-outreg-  (SSC: just re-released by original author !!!)  (J. Gallup)
-outreg2- (SSC)  (R. Wada)

This is not intended to be a complete list.

The relation between -outreg- and -outreg2- may prove confusing.
Historically, -outreg2- was built on the original -outreg-, but as
-outreg- has now been revised by its original author, it seems that
these must be considered quite separate programs.

All of these programs are substantial and require detailed study of
their documentation.

Nick