Re: st: STATA 9.2 ICE

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA 9.2 ICE
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:24:39 +0100

The sentiment is good for programmers, but let's be clear: for users
the example shows the complete reverse.

If you have Stata 10 or 11, you would not be bitten by this problem in
the first place. If you did try it out on Stata 9.2, you would be
bitten. If you did try out on any earlier version, you would not be
able to run -ice- at all (Stata would freeze...).

Nick